Tutoring is a great way to earn points toward active membership on your own time while gaining valuable work inroads and experience.
- Earn up to 35 volunteer points with tutoring
- Tutoring schedule is flexible and works on your own time
- 1 hour of tutoring = 5 points
- A special surprise for active tutors each semester ;-)
NOTICE: CSF Tutors -- You must be assigned a tutor by Manas in order to get tutoring points! If a parent personally asks you to tutor a student, have the parent email Ms. Hecht or Mr. Tubic
- Contact VP of Tutoring, Manas Jinka (424) 394-4410
**Please put the NAME of the JR. TUTORING COORDINATOR that has been contacting you throughout the semester near your name on the Tutoring Log. Thanks for tutoring!!! :)